BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bill White, White Supremacist


Bill White has a very close governmental eye on him for all the hard effort he puts in for potentially destroying America as we know it.

Search him on Google and it will fill in "Bill White Nazi" for you.

White is a former anarchist, growing up in Virginia.

He was arrested for posting the full name, address, and phone number of a "Gay jewish anti-racist" juror who convicted White's fellow Neo-Nazi leader for murdering a judge.

White had a website, which was shut down, in which one of the many things he preached about was school shootings. Not only did he support them, he wrote a playlist "Songs to Shoot up your School With."
He had also stated that "The reason [the Columbine victims] got killed is that they are part of an authoritarian social movement and were seen by the killers as symbolic of that movement ... What the shooters were shooting at was not people but the movements they symbolized. It's a shame that authoritarian Christians, who are trying to dominate our society, don't have a clue how objectionable they are until people start shooting them."

Now I am not Jewish, I'm not completely gay, I'm white, and I can say I am Christian. There is nothing about me that would really give a histrionic fuck like Bill White to make death threats to me like he would if he saw a Jew, Homosexual, or ethnically diverse man or woman walk by. But one day I hope to be his biggest enemy.



0 comments: