BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Mein Kampf


I apologize for the time gap in posts. I am in the current process of two things-learning German and reading Mein Kampf, an autobiography of Adolf Hitler. I can not give much away, since I still am only in the beginning. I can say that he was an honest political genius. He knew what he was talking about, unlike most, he was not just talking out of his ass. Have some genuine respect for him. However, he used his anger and aggression the wrong way, falling under the beliefs and twisted assumptions. I have also been somewhat shocked to learn that he could have had a mental illness or two.

He was said to have a major form of Borderline Personality Disorder. To learn what this Disorder is, follow this link:
http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/symptoms-of-borderline-personality-disorder/

He was also said to have family members that suffer from Major Depression and even Schizophrenia, which are both genetic. I will post more as I come to a finish, or anytime in between.

0 comments: